Saturday, June 06, 2020

My New EDC

newEDC

 I make his heart sing! 

This is my new EDC. The knife I had was too heavy. This one is lightweight but made well enough it handles the normal everyday tasks I need. I keep a heavier duty knife in my backpack which is what I use instead of a purse. For $13, it is a very good deal, and I won't cry too hard if I lose it. I purchased Brandon and Caleb one for their birthdays. I also gave Bethany one as a thank you for her hard work around here. 

I have encouraged my children to carry a pocket knife daily when they are able. Knives are so useful to have in so many situations. I use mine almost daily from opening mail or cutting through packages to turning milk cartons into greenhouses or cutting twine for the garden or removing a splinter or pruning a plant. A pocket knife is one tool I would not want to be caught somewhere without.