Monday, July 12, 2021

Thank you for the concern for Caleb.

Caleb's cut split open at work today. I am hoping I can get home in time to look at it before he has to go to bed. I have glue to reclose it. I also keep sutures on hand for livestock. I offered to stitch him up. "I need the practice, ya know!" :-D That "No, thank you!" text came back very fast! LOL!

7/10: Thank you for your concern for Caleb. As many of you know, he was taken to the ER from work yesterday. Those who heard about it mistakenly thought it was something to do with his lungs. He was removing a cabinet in an RV when his hand hit jagged metal. He has a 2" cut in his palm. It was not very deep. They were able to close it with glue. He returns to work on Monday. 

Btw, his lungs are fantastic! The surgery to adhere his lungs to the lung cavity worked. He has not had any more partial collapses.