Thursday, November 04, 2021

Emily Joy

EmilyJoy2

This young lady right here could run the entire farm without me. She has really come into her own and is very responsible and hardworking. She accepts correction with a humble spirit and is so willing to change herself to glorify God. She has a great sense of humor and sometimes can't speak for laughing which makes her fun, fun, fun!! to be around. I love how God has worked in her life and am so thankful He allowed me to be her mother. I am so enjoying this season of life with THREE TEENAGE daughters!

Some of ya'll don't miss much! You're right! Hannah isn't OFFICIALLY a teenager until the end of next month, but still....I am really enjoying this season!

Even children show what they are like by the things they do. 
You can see if their actions are pure and right. 
Proverbs 20:11