Saturday, November 06, 2021

Tucked Away with Him

I am once again in my beautiful little hiding spot along the East River for what has become my monthly weekend alone with the Lord. Over the last 4-5 years, this has been something I not only long deeply for but have also grown to love. This is a special time with the One Who loves me as I was, as I am, as I will be.

Today, I am doing an exegesis on John 14:1-4 which I believe is Jesus talking about the Rapture of the Church. 

But here in John 14, the Lord gives new and unique revelation; He speaks of something no prophet has promised, or could even promise. Where is it written that this Messiah would come and instead of gathering His saints to an earthly Jerusalem, would take them to His Father's house, to the very place where He is? It is something new.” 
Arno C.Gaebelein The Gospel of John. 
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #amazonassociate

If you search Arno C Gaebelein, you will find a list of his books. If you set the price from low to high, some of the Kindle books are free. This author is one pastor's read so they can learn which makes Gaebelein a good author for the serious-minded Christian to read.