Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Grey Escape

greyescaping2

Bethany doesn't like for Grey to go outside.
He, however, does not care what she likes.


Recently, I heard a loud THUMP! on our front deck! 

In my shock, I exclaimed, "WHO THREW SOMETHING OUT OF THE UPSTAIRS WINDOW?!!!!"

All of my younger girls came to me from the downstairs rooms, so I realized there was no one upstairs to throw something out. We looked out of the front door and saw Grey running away. (He's fine. Well, he has no injuries. We question his sanity though.)

Emily was laughing uncontrollably. It took her a couple of minutes to calm down enough to tell me through continuing laughter that she saw a "fast grey blur" out of the window. When I yelled my question, she wanted to answer me with "Grey threw HIMSELF out of the window," but she had already started laughing at an image of him picking himself up and hurling himself out the window.

I encouraged Bethany to give him time outside even if she has to put him in a rabbit run. He's obviously desperate for it.