Saturday, January 22, 2022

Muddy Memories for Present and Future Smiles

mud2a 
He laughed even harder when we told him to go around the second time.

   mud1a 
I took this right after I got off when Caleb had to slow down.

  mud4 
  mud7 

 It started out as a nice, calm sledding ride in the beautiful white snow. It quickly became something else with Caleb at the wheel. He wasn't slowing down either.

Yes, I rode and got muddier than Clint who laughed his tail off while holding on and watching me get splattered. During a pause, I did a rolling maneuver and got myself off the "ride." I was waiting for the right moment too! Clint (laughing): "Wendy, what?! You're getting off THIS ride?!!"

We were laughing so hard we could barely stand. 

Seeing us, Joshua and Bethany emphatically turned down the offer for a ride. I have no idea why 😂🤪😂!!!!!

Caleb, Emily, and Hannah were the first to get rides. I think I have a good video that I can share soon.

It took me a full 20 minutes to get the grit out of my hair while Clint stood there with an extremely helpful, "Wow, that's a lot of mud (coming out of your hair)!" Bethany threw our clothes into the washing machine, and Joshua cleaned up the mud that fell off of us in big globs. 

I do not think I have ever been that dirty before. It was worth it for the laughter and memories. I'll make sure I am on the first few trips for the next snow. Then again, it's just dirt. ;-)

*Brandon was at home bulk cooking for his workweek. Amanda was at work.