Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Today's Grocery Order

Some of you are interested in this, so I am sharing...

Glo-Co Walmart did not have $100 of my grocery order. I ordered $235 worth of groceries, and they had $134 worth. 

They did not have my:

6 lbs chicken breasts
30 lbs chicken thighs and legs
green onions
15 lbs hamburger
16 lbs jumbo russet potatoes (which I wanted to store to use for seed)

They DID have:

3 lbs each of 2 kinds of apples
3 lbs fresh sweet potatoes
5 lbs oranges
9 lbs onions
3 bunches celery
1 specialty pasta
1 bag frozen vegetables
1 package hamburger patties
gum
glucosamine
20 oz fresh garlic
10 lbs fresh carrots (they did not have these last week)
25 lbs red potatoes
10 lbs of another type of russets

I am getting low on fresh green beans and broccoli, so I was trying to add those to my cart in preparation for my next order (this weekend). They do not have either in stock. Frozen is available for both. There is also now a limit of three on quite a few items. Canned pet food had a limit of four.

While I was warned long before the pandemic that we needed to stock up on food, I can't predict what is going to happen. I can relay to you what I am seeing in pictures and videos across the country. I can share what I am seeing in person in my area. I have opinions about what I think will happen, but my opinions don't mean diddly squat. My love to all.