Friday, May 24, 2019

FYI

Last night, Clint and Amanda were parked on the side of the road in a peaceful, rural area. Clint had to un hol ste r to defend himself and Amanda from a man who was growling, gesturing violently, cursing God, throwing his belongings on the ground, and threatening them while he was running in their direction. Clint just showed the man what he had and did not point it or even lift it higher. Thank God that worked.

When I got there, I did not go near Amanda or Clint or make my reason for being there known. I wanted to be a witness. Out of all the other people there, the man threatened me, called me racial slurs, and cursed God over and over to me. 

We live in a very dark world. Ephesians 6:10-18 This life is not a game. Make your days count for God's glory!

Update: 6/11/2019: Gloucester man accused of throwing objects at cars, exposing genitals