Monday, December 23, 2019

Game On!

Every member of our family has a team spirit.
When we play, we set boundaries, and everyone tries to honor them.

We each look after the well being and enjoyment of the others 
because we want it to be truly fun for all. 
That allows us to enjoy and do things like this without problems arising.
We like to include like minded relatives and friends when we can.
Which leads us to this...

gameon
I am giving everyone in the family one of these Nerf and Strike Strongarm Toy Blasters to open on Christmas Eve.
Those are extra darts. They only come with six.

2krounds
2,000 rounds of off brand darts.
I bought two packages of these.
They were on sale for $25 each.
They fit and "fly" very well.
I will use a broom to sweep them up 
and will store them in strategically placed baskets.

readytogo2
I preloaded Clint's and mine.
I cocked them too.
They will be ready to go the moment we open them.
Our children are ruthless with us parents.
Clint doesn't know he is getting one.
Most of the children know Clint is getting one, 
but they do not know I bought them one too.

readytogo1
I added extra foam darts to Clint's and my boxes too.
I've played with these people before.
I know there will be an immediate rush on the dart supply.

I also spent some time figuring out the sight and the dart drop over distance.
I kept at it until I could hit my target consistently.
Like I said, I've played with these people before.

You need to bring your A game "up in here!"

notouch

My husband, my children, and those rascals in our group know...
Mama is serious about good natured fun!
Keep your hands off my Nerf Blaster!

I'm going to keep my socks on so I can run 
and slide across the hardwood floors as needed.

*Be thoughtful and responsible. These will sting if you hit a person up close. I shot myself and also had a top secret volunteer help me. From a distance, it does not hurt. You should never aim for someone's face with one of these. When we are not in active play, we have our dart shooters pointing at the floor. Treating a toy dart shooter like a real weapon is good training/reinforcement for all. The blaster has a pretty good range for the price. Keep it safe and fun for everyone!

If it is not fun for all, it is not fun at all!