Tuesday, December 24, 2019

SO MUCH FUN!!!

allthekidsgottheirs

The first Christmas Eve gift I gave everyone was socks. We all wear the same socks in the same color since it simplifies life a bit. None of them complained, but you could see from their faces they were expecting something a little different. Joshua said, "Mom actually gave us socks for Christmas!" I said, "I solved my problem of never being able to find any. Merry Christmas to me!" Their looks were hilarious!

Not too long later...

I gave Clint his Nerf N Strike Elite first. He thought that was the ONLY ONE I bought. He loved it and immediately started on our children. (The darts don't hurt as long as it isn't up close.) 

I waited about an hour, and let him dig a deep hole.  

Then, I opened mine, and let the children take turns using it. Clint again thought that was all there was. Clint was still king of the house at that point. 

I waited another hour. THEN, I gave ALL of the children theirs. 

Clint saw they all had one and turned to me and said, "Hey! That's not cool!" (The picture is the look he gave me when he figured it out! HAHA) 

Total anarchy ensued! 

The house is littered with the 2k rounds of foam darts! No one was hurt and nothing was broken, but 

the memories are going to be priceless! 

They have had a blast and have worn themselves out. 

None of them came after me because I gave them the blasters! 

Merry Christmas to all!

fatherson

I will try to upload some more picts asap.
Right now, I have to clean up and put the presents under the tree, fill the "wise men bags," make the turkey and ham croissants, and do the other prep work for the people dearest to me. I have my blaster ready for action on my hip.