Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Please pray for Nancy

Dec 7: From Nancy: "URGENT: I am asking for prayers now for me regarding my last step getting out of my house and away from this domestic violence from my husband of 12 years.

I’ve reported this to the DSS and the police have an open investigation of violent assault because of him breaking my hip and leg and injuring my chest (sternum, connective tissues to my ribs and ribs) after hip surgery (hip surgery was Oct 4th, his assault Oct 9th and my 2nd surgery Oct 12th and I’m still in horrific pain and using a Walker.
Because of his threats, I had moved MY portion of furnishings somewhere else by way of very expensive moving people: He threatened to empty the house and drive to PA. He was suicidal and I tried to get him help.
I think I have a pastor who may be finding me a place to lay my head."

Nov 10: Nancy is still working on a solution for where she will live once she leaves rehab. She asks for prayer regarding that. She had two major surgeries 7 days apart to repair the damage her husband did to her. Please pray for her complete healing. 

Oct 16: Nancy says she stayed in the relationship one day too long. She is going to rehab for 3-4 weeks which will also serve to keep her safe. There is an open police investigation in what her husband did to her. After he knocked her down, he staged the area to look like she tripped over a rug. Then he took pictures of her lying there. She knew her post op hip was rebroken and begged him to call 911. He refused. He waited a while and then put the phone beside her on the floor and told her to call them. Please keep praying for her. 

Oct 12: Nancy is in a very bad domestic abuse situation. She was attacked post op (at home) and is currently in her third surgery to repair the damage done in the attack. Please pray for her.