Friday, December 10, 2021

Another thing I forgot

I forgot to upload all of the pictures from the different off-roading trails we did in VA over the last few years. We've done all of them in Virginia, some in WVA, all we could find in MD, and several in NC. I had posted that I would share pictures of the ones in Virginia in the blog. After troubles with my new phone not talking to my new computer, leaving my camera behind at a house I watch in another city, an increase in my travel, and a very full, very happy family life, those pictures were pushed to the side one time too many for my brain to hold onto. I apologize for that. I know a few of you would still like to see them. I make no promises, but I will try to find and post some more pictures of those travels in a few weeks. I made a note in my calendar for January as a reminder to see if I can find them.

I have the details on the wheelchair-accessible hunting area in WVA for those who requested it. Hit my inbox and I will send them to you.

Things are about to get very hectic over the next 1-3 weeks. Another project is very, very close to finished. This project was delayed beyond our control. The timing isn't what I would have chosen, but it is what it is. Christmas season though!

I was really sweating how to get the Christmas presents wrapped with the little bit of time I had at home this week. So, I bribed Emily and Hannah! They eagerly helped me do in one day what would have taken me three days. 

We are in the stages of moving one household to another city where we will begin yet another project. Today, I am more or less resting because I twisted my ankle late last night while bringing boxes inside. Clint and I are here having one more fun weekend before we say goodbye to this beautiful haven. The whole family is coming here for a meal on Sunday. 

My love to all!