Friday, December 03, 2021

Coming up....

Caleb and Desiree have a formal Christmas party to attend on the 18th. He has purchased a tux, scheduled a hair trim with Amanda, and so much more. I hope we can get pictures of them to share. 

Joshua has a dinner planned with a nice young lady named Abby. I am partial to the name Abigail. I named one of my daughters that.

Joshua, Bethany, Caleb, Emily, and Hannah have a Christmas luau they will be attending this month. 

Clint, Emily, Hannah, Bethany, and I have a date planned to explore the Christmas lights north of our home. We just finished a Christmas light tour south of our home. 

We are considering some Christmas concerts. I am not sure any of them will work out with our work schedules.

Then, Clint, Brandon, Emily, Hannah, and I will go to a monster truck event in January. The last time Clint took our older children, I stayed home with the little ones. Honestly, I really like trucks, but I am not that crazy about monster trucks. Maybe attending the event will change my mind. I am absolutely crazy about my family, so I am going to make memories. 

Then, Clint and I are hoping to get another trip to the mountains to explore some areas we did not have time to explore on our other trips this year. We might combine that with a camping trip. I am so thankful to the Lord for that old suburban and a husband who has a knack for finding old roads that aren't used anymore. I have seen and experienced things I will carry in my heart always. 

We are also looking towards a few other events in the coming days and weeks. 

My love to all!