Thursday, December 09, 2021

Memory Lane

bankwendyworkedat

This use to be Sovran Bank which I worked at when I married Clint.
We kept a sign in the window that we would look for each time we approached the bank. That sign would alert us to a robbery in progress so we would not enter the bank.

parkerpnutoffice

This is the old office of what use to be Parker Peanut which Clint worked at when he was a teenager. Clint took me into the building so I could meet his boss, Moody.

streetfellinlovewithAsbell

I took this picture from the Hardee's parking lot. The section the picture faces is the exact stretch of road where I knew I was in love with Clint. We were driving toward downtown, and I looked up at Clint. His face was illuminated by the approaching car lights. I thought, "Oh my goodness, he is so cute! He looks like Adonis!" My very next thought was "I think I am in love with him."