Tuesday, December 07, 2021

on my radar

cargovesselbackup

I have been watching the radar on the cargo vessels for over a year.
The situation has not improved, in fact, it has grown worse.

I heard from a friend who unloads cargo ships. He said the backup of cargo vessels will get worse. He says will cause more shortages and higher prices. This is his educated opinion.

While I am not currently concerned about the supply in the stores because there seems to be plenty of the necessities,* I am continuing to keep my pantry well-stocked. We've already been told prices will continue to rise well into 2022, so I consider it a smart move and a good investment to purchase a little extra each time I shop. Another way to look at that is that your dollar will have less spending power in the coming months. Use it now while you have more spending power.

For those who need it, learning how to obtain and keep extra supplies of Rx medicine is also a prudent move. The information on how to do this is out there. 

This, I do know: We have been told a lot of troubles we've seen would be "transient or temporary." That has not been the reality. That tells me and many others that we can not trust those voices, so we need to prepare for our families as best as we can. This should not be fear-based or panic-driven. 

Every Christian I know who watches the events as Jesus commands is taking some sort of action to insulate their families from the expected troubles to come. Do the best you can with what you have where you are now. A little at a time is better than none at all.

Most importantly, we need to get our spiritual selves prepared. Each person needs to make sure they are right with the Father. Jesus told us there was only one way to Heaven:
 
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Get yourself right with the Lord today.

*according to the pictures I am seeing all over the US on the groups and forums tracking this situation