Friday, February 01, 2019

Aching Ankle Adjusted

My ankle is much improved and almost down to normal size. The disconcerting symptoms were not being able to move it fully, tingling, vibrations, and some numbness. I am fairly certain this was caused by the swelling pressing on a nerve. If I flexed my foot, I could trigger some of the creepy sensations.

I took a lot of herbal anti-inflammatories, elevated it, put comfrey salve on it, wrapped it, and used the heating pad. I saw very noticeable improvements in less than 12 hours once I started giving it the attention it needed. I've been on my feet all day with no return of symptoms and only a slight bit of swelling. I will do the same treatment tonight when I can get off of it. 

The large amount of swelling this time is my fault. I ignored the first symptoms. I have problems with this ankle due to dozens of injuries from childhood. The advice then was to "walk it off," so there is some damage according to x rays I had done a couple of decades ago. I also had three broken bones in this foot close to the ankle. I have a very high pain tolerance, so I never knew. 

It doesn't matter about the old damage or any new. I only need it for a short time, and then I will get a new body. Praise God! 

Aren't you glad we can heal, and we will get new bodies? Thank you to all who prayed. Please text or email how I can pray for you.

You provide a broad path for my feet, 
so that my ankles do not give way.
2 Samuel 22:37