Thursday, February 07, 2019

What a Wonderfully Wacky Day!



suburbanJoshua2
Amanda came to help.
She wants you to know she is not responsible for this.

suburbanJoshua

It would take me five pages to explain how very happily hectic and curiously crazy my day has been. I'll just leave this as a reminder for the family archives that I have learned to gracefully dance through days that would break most women. The very thoroughly stuck truck in one of the ditches along our driveway at 3:30 a.m. was nothing compared to the roller coaster ride of the rest of the day. 

Every day is an adventure waiting to happen in this wonderful life God has blessed upon me. I am often tired, but I am never bored. Abundant provision means there is always plenty to do. Weary means I have been blessed to work with my hands and my mind. It gets hard now and then and is challenging often, but it is a very good, very satisfying life. Even though I struggled through some of the harder parts of today, I recognize the blessing God has given me! I am so very thankful He chose me for this life! It's humbling that He would give me, as broken as I was and many ways still am, something so very precious! 

Some would have mistakenly called today horrible because their eyes are not open and cannot see the day God so perfectly designed to show me He loves me!


השבח לאל על ברכת משרתו עם חיים כה שופעים! אני יכול לחיות כל יום על התהילה שלו!