Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Clint and others kept safe today

Dear Reader, 

Last night, I had a very strong feeling Clint would be in an accident today. I did not trouble him with it because he was already in bed and trying to sleep. Instead, I stayed up and asked the Lord to keep him safe. When he left work to run the errand, I asked God again to keep him from all harm.

Just a few minutes ago, Clint sent me a text telling me he and many others were kept safe from a very serious and potentially fatal accident on the interstate. A load came undone and 10 large items fell out of the back of a truck at 75 mph in very heavy traffic. No one was harmed! God not only kept my beloved safe, but also the other people on the road.

A serious walk with the Lord is anything except dull and boring. If you are staying close to the Lord, you will see some pretty incredible things in your spiritual life. 

If you do not know Him, I encourage you to seek Him out today. Knowing Him and pursuing the life He offers us is worth every second you put into it.

If you do know Him, I encourage you to run the race with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. (Matthew 22:37)

My love to all!

If you love me, keep my commands. John 14:15