Tuesday, May 04, 2021

My Mother's Day

has already started. Clint purchased me a "little friend" to keep with me when I travel. We met a nice retired police officer from Norfolk when he bought it. 

I was also given two brand new freezers and a very nice new laptop!

I came home to a washer and dryer that Joshua, Caleb, and Bethany purchased for me while I was away camping. I am taking the dryer to our vacation spot since I do not use one here at home. My clotheslines do all I need, get me outside for some bending and stretching, help me get my Vitamin D levels up, are a very environmentally friendly option, and do not cost me any extra power-wise. The sunlight kills germs that dryers do not. Also, I really, really like having two washing machines to cut my time doing laundry in half. It frees up time for better pursuits. Fyi, our washing machine water is recycled and reused here on our farm.