Monday, April 20, 2020

Coronavirus Article: How the Body is Affected in the Worst Cases

How Coronavirus Affects the Body 

If you are fearful of the virus, I strongly recommend you skip this article. It is not for those who are struggling. There is no shaming in that statement. We all struggle with something sometime or another. 

If you are like me and are fascinated by the science of illnesses and your mind churns on how to interrupt a negative process/find solutions, then you will find this information very interesting.

I already knew a good deal of this from my own research. I have also corresponded with master herbalists who explained how chemicals in certain plants, like Cinchona Bark and Salvia Miltiorrhiza, can alter the course of the virus. 

For those interested: I have a .pdf from a master herbalist with details how herbal medicine can interrupt the normal course of the virus. You're welcome to it. My EMAIL is in the header. No calls or texts about this please. I must have your email to send it. I try to check email throughout the day when I come inside from the garden to take a break. Give me some time to reply. Love to all!