Monday, April 13, 2020

More Positive News

Article from Israel.  "This is how it is all over the world. Both in countries where they have taken closure steps like Italy and in countries that have not had closures like Taiwan or Singapore. In such and such countries there is an increase until the fourth to sixth week, and immediately thereafter moderation until during the eighth week it disappears." source 

West Coast governors announce they will create joint plan for reopening economies

Northeast governors form groups to discuss reopening

South Dakota Site for Clinical Trial of Hydroxychloroquine and CoVid-19


The following video has been sent to me by several friends. When I first watched it, I was intrigued and hoped to get time to research it. However, since I saw it, TEN of my friends, living in three different states, have suspected cases of CoVid. All of them were told by their doctors to include the tonic water (contains quinine). There must be something to it if doctors are prescribing it. I would like to research it, but it's spring which is a very busy time on the farm. If you do research, please share the information and sources with me. Dr E on Quinine and CoVid-19