Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Another BIG PRAISE

A friend I have had for over 30 years told me recently she came to know the Lord because of my faith in Jesus! When I first met her, she told me her beliefs were in the earth, animals, and nature, because God had not done much for her. 

She told me recently that knowing me and seeing how I live my life all of these years encouraged her to look harder at Jesus and less at the people in the church who had hurt her. She said how I have handled major hurts and disappointments by looking to the Lord encouraged her to see if He really cared about us. "Your faith brought me to faith." 

This is a dear friend! I have been praying for her salvation since a few days after I met her and shared my faith with her. I always felt like I wasn't doing enough or living my faith loudly enough..and it wasn't about me being enough at all! It was about God being enough and what He was showing her through me being enough. He is great! He is good! He is worthy of our praise!

Dear Reader, I hope this encourages you to never stop praying! I can testify that the road often gets weary and can be very lonely, but never stop praying! God can do things we can't imagine ever happening, if only we ask. Nothing, NOTHING is impossible for God. Pray big! Pray bold! Watch what happens!

With God’s power working in us, 
he can do much, much more 
than anything we can ask or think of. 
Ephesians 3:20

For with God nothing will be impossible.
Luke 1:37