Thursday, May 07, 2020

Coronavirus (positive)

To my friends who are struggling with fear, worry, anxiety, depression, uncertainty, this is comforting reassurance during this particular time period in history. 

I was asked why I am at peace about all of this. I know I am a child of the King! I am in His care and nothing can touch me unless it goes through Him first! I am covered in the blood of Jesus! He reigns over this situation! He reigns in my heart and in my thinking! I would rather die as younger woman whose faith is firmly fixed in the Lord than a very elderly lady with her eyes kept on troubles and living in fear. 

Dear Reader, if you do not have peace, I would love to introduce you to the Prince of Peace. My email is in the header of the blog. This old hymn has been in my heart the last few days, so I share it with you. May it remind fellow believers of your position in Christ.


Blessed Assurance
Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine;
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood. 

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song,
  Praising my Savior all the day long.



Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.



Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.